LUBRICATING, CLEANING & CARE OF YOUR BEAUDEX
1. To dismantle, pull aside the Release Lever at the front and lift Line Drum from the frame.
2. Oil the Spindle, Check Wheel and movable parts of the check mechanism, using good quality thin oil.
3. To replace Line Drum, pull aside Release Lever, to allow it to go easily into position. Do not use force.
4. A little oil at the top and base of the handles adds to the sweet working of the reel
5. The centre screw of the Release Cap is for the adjustment of any end-play that may develop through normal wear. After use remove all traces of moisture and keep your BEAUDEX in a dry place