DISMANTLING AND ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
For a complete dismantling please follow these instructions carefully.
1. Remove Cap and Line Drum as above.
2. Depress Line Guard and remove.
3. Turn Check Pawl round and slide off Pivots.
4. Depress Check Spring sufficiently to push pawl pivots through back plate.
5. Slide Check Springs off their anchors and push anchors through back plate.
The reel is now sufficiently stripped for all practical purposes.
To re-assemble insert all parts carefully in the reverse order. When replacing Line Guard please see that the indents are uppermost to engage in the slotted heads of the pillars.
NOTE:- Spindle is replaceable by removing screw and pressing out. New Bearing or Bush and Checkwheel are replaceable by removing circlip, inserting new parts and replacing circlip.